Johnson Estate produces over forty estate-made wines.
- Traditional European Classics: Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Riesling
- American Heritage Wines: Concord, Ives, Niagara, Catawba
- Specialty & Dessert Wines: ice wines, fortified wines, mulled wines, fruit wines
2021 SHIPPING PROGRAMS
2021 SHIPPING PROMOTION CODES
(please address any questions to email@example.com)
- For customers in OHIO, PENNSYLVANIA, & NEW YORK:
FREE shipping for minimum purchases of SIX 750mL or 375mL bottles, in increments of six, straight or mixed. Free shipping program does not apply to 1.5L bottles.
WE CAN SHIP ALCOHOL TO:
- For customers EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI:
FREE shipping for minimum purchases of TWELVE 750mL or 375mL bottles, in increments of twelve, straight or mixed. Free shipping does not apply to 1.5L bottles.
- For customers WEST OF THE MISSISSIPPI:
50% off shipping for minimum purchases of twelve 750mL or 375mL bottles, in increments of twelve, straight or mixed. Discounted shipping program does not apply to 1.5L bottles.
Alabama*, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, & Wyoming.
*NOTE: Shipments to Alabama may be made through the Alabama ABCB. When you order, you must also complete this required form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your state is not listed above, we are still able to ship non-alcoholic orders. Please take a look at our fine food products.
ORDER ONLINE OR CALL:
1-800-Drink-NY or 1-800-374-6569, 10AM - 5:30PM daily. Our tasting room team will be happy to speak with you. Please do share our shipping offers with your friends and family!
AND NOW, THE FINE PRINT:
- Bottles must be 750ml or 375ml for free/discounted shipping programs.
- Requires signature of someone over 21 years old.
- We can ship to your home or work address.
- Transit times vary from two days to seven days. For West Coast & Florida, we generally ship wines on Monday to attempt to avoid weekend delays.