May 30, 2022 |
Johnson Estate - Our Pet Policy
Johnson Estate Winery Pet Policy:
The recent opening of our new outdoor tasting venue, FLIGHT, adjacent to the vineyards has invited more questions about our pet policy – so here you go!
- Yes, we are a dog-friendly place. We all grew up with dogs on this farm and love them. So,
- If your Fido needs water, we have it available in the Tasting Room and at FLIGHT.
- If your Fido needs to stretch his legs with a short walk in the grape rows, that’s fine, we welcome you.
- Here’s the caveats: People come first, dogs second.
- So, at the Estate this means that:
- Dogs should be on leash at all times.
- Dogs must be picked up after (if you don’t have bags, we do).
- If Fido wants to come into the Tasting Room or lie under your table at FLIGHT, we will poll other customers already in that space. If other guests have concerns (allergies, fears, whatever), then we still have water for Fido, he/she may still take a walk, but may not come inside or accompany you to FLIGHT.
- We trust you that your Fido is well-trained, around strangers and around other dogs. If he/she has issues, please stick to water and walks for your pet.