1. Mix all ingredients except the steak, in a bowl.
2. Score steak (1-1 1⁄2” parallel scores, repeat to make a diamond shape – do this on both sides).
3. Marinate steak, preferably overnight.
4. Grill steak to desired doneness on grill or in oven broiler.
5. Meanwhile, bring marinade to a boil for about five minutes.
6. To serve, slice the steak in thin strips on a diagonal. Serve with warm marinade and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions!
View Past Newsletters.