1. Rub the pork all over with the clove of garlic. Rub it with paprika and place it in a deep casserole or Dutch oven. Ad the onion, leeks, carrots, bay leaf, rosemary, coriander, salt, pepper, thyme, wine and parsley. Cover and let stand in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning the meat occasionally.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade. Strain the liquid and reserve both the liquid and the vegetables.
4. Heat the casserole and place the pork loin, fat side down, in it. Cook for about 5 minutes until it is well-sizzled. Place the pork in the oven uncovered and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the pork and pour off the fat.
5. Scatter the vegetables into the pan and cook for approximately ten minutes. Add the flour and cook an additional three minutes. Stir in the wine marinade, broth and pork and bake for one hour. Sauce may be reduced to be thicker, as preferred.
6. Serve with fresh baguettes to accompany the sauce and vegetables.
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions!
View Past Newsletters.