1. Served warm or with apple cider (half gallon of cider per bottle of wine) with a stick of cinnamon and a slice of orange
2. Pair with Apple Spice Cake, Pear Spice Cake with Gingered Cream Cheese, or Triple Ginger
3. Pair White Ipocras with a Ginger Orange Pound Cake.
4. Serve White or Red Ipocras with Pumpkin Tart with Hazelnut Crust.
5. Poach pears in Red or White Ipocras for a tart or even salads.
6. Serve warm with salted almonds or cashews during football games or after skiing and cold weather walks.
7. Make Red Ipocras Ham with Apple Chutney
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions!
View Past Newsletters.